InTraining Refund Policy
JCEC INTRAINING REFUND POLICY
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 20, 2017
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- In order to cancel a confirmed training please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 7 business days of the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of the registration fee ($60) plus the first section course fee ($130) for a total of $190.00.
- Jennings County Education Center reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment 5 business days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided and clients will receive a full refund for all fees paid.
- Jennings County Education Center is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.